Legal & Privacy
HUCKLEBURY.com Pte. Ltd. (“HUCKLEBURY”, “we”, or “us”) is totally committed to protecting the privacy of our site visitors and customers. We have established this privacy statement to keep you informed of our information practices involving the collection and use of your personal information.
- Collection of Personal Information
Hucklebury.com collects certain personal information such as name, email address, phone number, billing and shipping address, when you register for an account with hucklebury.com or when you make a purchase on the site. Hucklebury automatically receives and records information on our server from your browser, including your IP address, and the page you visited.
Hucklebury collects email address from our site visitors and customers for communicating offers, sweepstakes, deals, new product offerings or to send newsletters as appropriate. If you wish to stop receiving these communications, please select the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email or email [email protected]
- Cookie information
Hucklebury.com may set and access “cookies” on your computer to assess customer’s shopping experience and improve future offerings to customers. A cookie is a small data file that we transfer to your computer’s hard disk for record-keeping purposes.
As you browse Hucklebury, advertising cookies will be placed on your computer so that we can understand what you are interested in. Our display advertising partner, AdRoll, then enables us to present you with retargeting advertising on other sites based on your previous interaction with Hucklebury. The techniques our partners employ do not collect personal information such as your name, email address, postal address or telephone number.
- Confidentially and use of personal information
We limit access to your personal information only to employees who need such information to perform their job. Hucklebury does not sell, rent or share personal information with third parties, vendors or affiliates except to provide products or services to fulfill your order, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide information to businesses or third party websites we’re affiliated to, which may sell items or provide services to you through our website or jointly with us. These companies may use certain personal information to help us communicate offers or marketing programs. Such information is only shared to the extent that we deem it related to such transactions or services.
- In the event of a sale, merger or transfer of some or all of hucklebury.com’s assets, customer information (which may include your Personal Information) is typically one of the business assets that is transferred. We shall notify you by a notice on the home page of any change in the information practices governing your personal information as a result of the change in ownership, and your choices in how your information is used.
- The site contains links to other websites. Hucklebury.com takes no responsibility for the privacy practices or the content of these other websites. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of each website you visit prior to disclosing personal information.
- We respond to the government, law enforcement agencies, or other third parties under certain circumstances or where a formal request has been made such as in responding to a court order, subpoena, or judicial proceeding or defend against legal claims or safety of Hucklebury, our employees, our users, or others.
- Security of personal information
Hucklebury.com takes security of personal information seriously. We have taken a number of steps to protect your personal information including Secure Socket Layer (“SSL”) for all credit cards or financial information processed through this site. We use SSL encryption to protect your personal information online, and we also take several steps to protect your personal information in our facilities. Access to your personal information is restricted. Only employees who need access to your personal information to perform a specific job are granted access to your personal information. Finally, we rely on third-party service providers for the physical security of some of our computer hardware. We believe that their security procedures are adequate. For example, when you visit the Site, you access servers that are kept in a secure physical environment, behind a locked cage and an electronic firewall. While we use industry- standard precautions to safeguard your personal information, we cannot guarantee complete security. 100% complete security does not presently exist anywhere online or offline.
If you have any problems or concerns with the use of our website, you can reach us in any of the following ways:
Call us: +1 (415) 633-6815
Email our gurus: [email protected]
Hucklebury Pte. Ltd does not claim rights to any media or pictures unless specifically stated. blog.hucklebury.com ("Hucklebury’s blog") respects the intellectual property rights of others. It is Hucklebury’s policy, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, to remove the pictures on its blog on request of its rightful owners. Photos taken by Hucklebury.com © are protected by copyright. Pictures can be used with or without prior consent of Hucklebury Pte. Ltd and they have to be linked back to the site and this blog. (See Copyright Policy section)
Please note that any information you provide on the blog, including, but not limited to, comments, may be read, collected and used by others who access the blog. Additionally, if you choose to comment on any blog post, the content of such comment, along with your name, email address and website URL will be publicly viewable via the blog.
- Third-party Links, Sites and Services
This site may contain links to third-party websites, advertisers, services, special offers, or other events or activities that are not owned or controlled by Hucklebury. Hucklebury does not endorse or assume any responsibility for any such third-party sites, information, materials, products, or services. If you access any third party website, service, or content from the Service, you do so at your own risk and you agree that Hucklebury will have no liability arising from your use of or access to any third-party website, service, or content.
- Copyright Policy
All content included on this website (including, without limitation, the Hucklebury logos, text, design, graphics, icons, images, photos, audio clips, downloads, interfaces, code and software) is the property of Hucklebury Pte. Ltd., its affiliates and licensors and as such is protected by international and Singapore copyright laws. Hucklebury Pte. Ltd. retains full and complete title to the content available on the site, including all associated intellectual property rights, and provides this content to you under a license that is revocable at any time in Hucklebury’s sole discretion. You are absolutely prohibited from reproducing all or any part of the contents of this website except in accordance with this agreement.
We grant you the following LIMITED license to copy the contents of this website:
- You may download or use the content from this website BUT ONLY for your own personal, non- commercial use, AND you cannot modify or delete any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices that appear in the content.
- You must acknowledge this website by including the URL address (www.hucklebury.com or www.facebook.com/hucklebury ) on the extract.
- You may re-copy, extract or forward pages from this website to a third party for their personal use only, PROVIDED they abide by the terms of this license.
The following acts are forbidden under the limited license granted to you for commercial use:
- You may not incorporate any part of this website into any other work or publication, including incorporation into an electronic work, without our prior written consent. ([email protected])
- You may not download, copy or make other use of the content or the website for purposes competitive to Hucklebury or for the benefit of another vendor or any third party
- Children and Minors
Hucklebury.com is not directed at nor targeted to children. We do not use this site to knowingly solicit personal information from or market to children. If you are under 13 years of age, you should not submit any personal information to us.
- Policy Update